Tuesday, September 11, 2007

INTRO:-2 Minutes STRAPH

This happened about eight years ago; i went to c Mr B and had 2 smoke so i went to the rooftop of his house ( e no dey like cigar smoke for him house).

please note all i was wearing was a shirt.

anyway i had been there for about 6mins leisurely smoking my cigarette before i felt his hand's in btw my legs.
i parted them 2 give him better access and bent over the roof railings.

with his other hand he unbuttoned my shirt and i felt the cold winds on my breasts making my nipples hard.

i was dripping wet by now and didn't need any foreplay.

i wanted it fast and furious so i reached for his dick and shoved my arse backwards.

when i felt him slide in2 me , i let out a loud moan and started giving him real fast and hard all the while clenching my pussy walls in rythm 2 his inward movements.

NOW I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS THE FACT THAT WE WERE ON THE ROOF OR MY MOANS OR MAYBE MY PUSSY CLENCHING (or maybe becos my toto sweet).

BUT MR B CAME IN TWO MINUTES.


it was still on of my most exhilarating f**ks.

5 comments:

Ubong Da said...

Nice introduction to blogville. I have a feeling you are hot and sizzling.

hot_wet_ready said...

thanks ubong

shhhh said...

im cumming back baby......

EDNUTEY said...

hahaha so fast?
na wa o...so I read all uyr posts...abeg come update

kokolette said...

i see... but that location alone can make a sista cum...shet